Online Workshop | May 9 | Niranjan Navalgund | Rostrum Diaries
Please READ the rules clearly before REGISTRATION
- The Workshop is ONLINE and a digital Certificate of completion will be emailed to all participants
- The workshop is for Beginners & Intermediates and the mode of language used in the workshop will be ENGLISH
- Once Registered, a online link will be sent to your email ID
- Please note – Digital Certificate will be sent only to people who are present in the workshop
- The workshop will start sharp at 12 PM on MAY 9th [Saturday] and we request all participants to join the meeting link by 11.50 AM IST For any queries / issues being faced to join the meeting link please call / whats-app 7760878656
- The Registration can be done ONLINE / OFFLINE and fee is INR 150/-
- The Registration fee is inclusive of  Digital Certificate of Completion Signed by the Author |  PDF document with Tools, tips and references for writing books will be shared to all participants post the WORKSHOP |  Exclusive collection of Novella authored by NIRANJAN
- To do ONLINE, “CLICK to REGISTER Button”
- To do OFFLINE Registration, kindly make the payment of INR 150/- via GOOGLE PAY / PHONE PAY to 7760878656. You will need to send the screenshot of the payment + Email ID to 7760878656 [Whatsapp]
- The REGISTRATION fee is Non Refundable
- In case of any vulgarities / indiscipline found among the participants will lead to disqualification
15 thoughts on “How do I write & publish my FIRST BOOK ?”
very informative for an amateur writer like myself .
Thank you team rostrum and Niranjan sir an amazing workshop. I found it very helpful and encouraging. One thing I would like to point out is that I felt much time was spend in telling stories written by Niranjan sir. This time could be used for other things. Also more emphasis could be done on starting of a story. But overall it was explicit and enjoyable.
Very informative and educative for a beginner and amateur writer like me
The session was informative and filled with extensive experience of Mr. Navalagund. I request Rostrum to conduct some more workshops in the coming days.
Thanks Rostrum Diaries for this workshop. Niranjan N really put everything in a good structured way. With a lot of good easy practices to enhance our skills. Inspired to write now. Looking forward to more such workshop s
An awesome initiative by ROSTRUMDIARIES ….The workshop by NIRANJAN NAVALGUND . The session was very informative . I really enjoyed going through the session. Thanks to NIRANJAN sir (for How do i write and publish my first book ) and as well as to the whole team of ROSTRUMDIARIES for organising such a fruitful session
Thank you 😊😊
It was an eye opening and enriching session with Niranjan Navalgund for an amateur writer like me. The tips and tricks for becoming an effective writer were just amazing. Lot of perspective has fallen in place after the session and the haze of doubts cleared.
Key takeaways were –
2. Planning and plotting of story
4. Great info about publishing
5. Loved the morning exercise and morning pages
6. Do’s and Don’ts of writing
Thanks a ton to Rostrum Diaries for arranging this wonderful session. Looking forward for more such sessions 👍
Amazing workshop, the best part was the live interaction part in the beginning. Learnt a lot, will start implementing them. Thanks Rostrum.😊
The workshop was well organised and informative. Learnt many new things to improve my writing. Looking forward for more workshops organised by Rostrum. Thanks to Niranjan sir for an insight into writing a story and sharing his experiences.
It was a great session. I have learnt many things and the colour exercise and morning pages was really a good idea to start up. The workshop was very informative and clear enough and also interactive.
The workshop was enlightening. Got to know alot about the process of writing, editing and publishing. Great hands on experience. Loved it. ✌️
It was full of valuable insights and practical knowledge. The speaker was clear and knowledgeable. I liked the structures and formats explained that can be used while writing. I also liked the writing exercises and I’m going to check out journaling and 52 short story challenge. However I think the time of 90 min wasn’t sufficient for the topics. If this workshop is going to be done again, maybe you can have it in two parts – one on novel writing only and one on publishing and promotion of various forms of writing.
Thank you, Rostrum Diaries for organising this and Niranjan for delivering such a good workshop!
This workshop was really worth listening. Where the experiences of Niranjan Sir gave an confidence to either start from scratch or how to proceed with existing plot. Especially I liked the spreadsheet plotting technique.
It was a very nice and informative workshop. I was always interested in writing a book and this workshop was definitely all the guidance that i needed! Thank you Niranjan Navalgund sir for the wonderful and informative session. Loved the session very much.
Congratulations to Rostrum for have need successful conducting such a productive session on Writing.
The online session was totally planned and executed very well..
Niranjan sir.. congratulations on your success till date and lots of wishes towards your journey of writing
Regarding the workshop.
The tips and excercise shared by sir are very practical and useful..for a beginner like me.
I have just stepped into this world..
And it was amazing to know soany stories written by sir..with their experience..which was the key if the session..which made us understand the theoretical part of it.
It was very interesting.
I shall definitely been it touch with Rostrum and hopefully share a wonderful exciting thrilled climax story soon.
Thank you Niranjan sir
Thank you Abhishek and his team who was hosting the session ..they all were so very well organised.
Thanks team Rostrum
Looking forward for more such creative session.